Dodge House | 318 E 3rd St

Mishawaka, IN

Historical Landmark

Property Snapshot

  • Building: 6,000 SF
  • Office SF: 1,600 SF (up to 3,000 SF)
  • Land: 0.31 Acres
  • Year Built: 1931
  • Zoning: C-3
  • Utilities: Municipal
  • Lease Rate: $10.50 PSF MG

Property Details

The original Dodge House was built in 1931, by the Dodge brothers. Originally designed for an assisted living facility, the property was converted into 4 apartment units and a dental office. The available commercial space has its own entrance, facing 3rd street and a separate AC system. The interior is the original design and character in phenomenal condition inclusive of a fireplace and 8’ decorative skylight in lobby. This Italianate style property is a registered historical landmark and a distinct contributor to the historical landscape of CBD of Mishawaka.

  • Property is a registered historical landmark
  • Property preserved and well-maintained
  • Historical property located in Mishawaka’s Central Business District
  • Up to 9 exams rooms possible
  • 1,600 SF of office space
  • Expandable to 3,000 SF
  • ADA Accessible
  • On-Site Parking

The property is owned wholly or in part by a licensed real estate agent in the state of Indiana.

Location

The property is located at the northwest corner of Union Street and E. 3rd Street. Located Mishawaka’s Central Business District, two blocks east of Main Street. The surrounding neighborhood is a good mix of residential and small professional businesses, local restuarants, regional banks, as well as a few national retailers. The Mishawaka Public Library and the Mishawaka Police Department are located just a few blocks away. The Riverwalk is also located nearby and is a popular r ecreational spot for both families and individuals.

For More Information Please Contact

Chris Fielding
Chief Operating Officer
574.485.1503
chrisfielding@cressyandeverett.com